It’s Friday the Thirteen! Today we are going to explore TSTO superstitions to bring ourselves “good luck”.
The real Sky Finger of the game is the Random Number Generator. But don’t let that fool you. You can still fool it into increasing your good luck and preventing bad luck.
This is a list of 13 superstitions to adhere to while playing TSTO:
- Always play at least once a day.
- Send all characters at once using the Job Manager.
- Never send Homer on a task longer than 8 hours.
- Never send any character on a task longer than 24 hours.
- Stampy should never redecorate the house. Elephants are not good decorators.
- Always attempt to accrue as much Money as you are old times a million. (If you’re 20 years old you try to collect 20 million.)
- When visiting neighbors, always visit left to right. But if you get interrupted (where you have to start back at Other Springfield), continue right to left. If you get interrupted again, you have to wait until the next day. (Apologies to the middle neighbors.)
- If you play on a phone, don’t have friends or family that love you. You don’t want the bad luck of a phone call interrupting your game.
- Do have plenty of internet friends. One hundred or more.
- Always finish all time-limited quests. If the event ends before you can finish then you can fix that by buying a premium character or decoration.
- If you don’t recognize a new item or character in the game you must now watch an entire season of The Simpsons. It doesn’t matter which season.
- When choosing between bonut boxes, always choose based on which finger you last turned your device on with.
- [This space left intentionally blank.]
What does your list look like?